You should log in:
Thingist is currently invitation-only.
• adventures in teaching
• almost important questions
• best country song titles (real and hypothetical)
• best threats/insults ever.
• best. t-shirt. ever.
• books i believe absolutely everyone should read
• books i need to read
• breakfast of champions
• bucket list
• called it!
• characteristics of my (hypothetical) future husband
• click to finish joke
• current favorite song
• drinking games
• fortune cookie fortunes
• fun photos
• geek quotes
• god bless america
• hot, oh so hot, men
• i cook good food.
• i get political
• i suck at flirting
• i'm such a geek...
• idiosyncrasies of mine
• imagine this being shouted at you and accompanied with a smuck upside your head.
• inside jokes
• legends of game night
• lessons i've learned from southpark
• life and other hardships
• little things that piss me off
• my daddy's awesome.
• my favorite movies
• my life as a soap opera
• my mom is amazing.
• one sentence summaries of popular songs
• original fiction
• personal motto
• pop culture philosophy
• problems with IMDB
• proof i'm a terrible person
• que malo dictionary.
• reasons i love iowa (aka reasons i'm a bad minnesotan)
• reasons to become a teacher
• signboard at the library (a bar)
• so-called news
• Songs I like
• songs i prolly shouldn't have as ringtones.
• terrible pick-up lines.
• the rules
• these are a few of my favorite words...
• things i do to turn a bad day into a good day
• Things I hate
• Things I love
• things i need/want for my new apartment
• Things I want for Christmas
• things that i hate that i love
• things that make me miss $bananandrea
• things you can say while playing pokeman
• things you can't say while teaching kids
• things you wouldn't expect to hear me say.
• this is twins territory.
• tough conversations
• truest words ever spoken/written
• useless facts that i know and, now, so do you
• weird conversations i have at hyvee
• weird questions only i would ask
• when life gives you lemons
• why i love country music
• wikipedia 6 degrees of nazi seperation
• you can't make this sh!t up
chaotic evil means never having to say you're sorry
best. t-shirt. ever.
Please log in to use comment. (Registration is currently invite-only)